Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Capes

The Internet, as we all know, is a magical place where you can over the course of 30 minutes end up far, far away from where you started without knowing how you got there.

In one such instance, I ended up on this blog, where I read:
“Son, if you want people to think you believe in yourself, walk like you’ve got a cape on.”
Which I thought would be interesting to try.  Next morning, on my way to work, I pretended I was wearing a cape.  And it works.
In a Dog Whisperer kind of way. 

Just as I was feeling mighty invincible (and sort of like Larry David) I got on the subway and took a seat across from a woman wearing a leopard print cape. A real, honest to goodness cape.  Which somehow ruined the whole experiment.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...